Join us for this year’s show
Whats the big deal?
Wheels on the Waterfront is your perfect place to enjoy amazing cars while supporting an amazing cause. All money raised goes towards the Providence Regional Cancer Partnership to support patients, families, and cancer research.
Since 2012, with your help, Wheels on the Waterfront has raised over $50,000 for the Providence Regional Cancer Partnership!
But this isn’t your average fundraiser!
- Enjoy the great weather and a great day out at the Port of Everett
- Have a shot at some great raffle prizes.
- *NEW* Bid on items at our Silent Auction
- Enjoy a fun show, live music, food, and more!
Free parking is courtesy of :Wheels on the Waterfront CommitteeandSouth Everett Mukilteo Rotary
- We have 19 Categories to register from. First and second place trophies in all classes.
- Plus trophies from the Fire Department, Police Department, and Mayor’s pick.
- Receive a free T-Shirt with your registration.
(Additional T-Shirts available for purchase)
Entertainment & Sponsors
Bring your dancing shoes! We have live music!
SPONSORS & VENDORS
Would you like to be a sponsor for Wheels On The Waterfront or a vendor at the show?
There are ample ways you can get involved and feature your business or company!
Thank you to everyone who has pre-registered. If you missed on-line registration, you can still register at the show!
Register By Mail
Pay By Check – It’s, still, easy!
If you have not gotten our flyer yet, feel free to download this printer friendly version of the registration form, and follow the instructions for mailing in your form and payment.
Early Bird Registrations sent by mail must be post-marked by August 14th.
Send in your registration form and payment to:
Harbor Marine – c/o Wheels on the Waterfront
1032 W. Marine Drive
Everett, WA 98201